Subject: Ideas for achievements? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theo S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey,

I just thought that it would be cool to have some kind of "measurement" of how you did in a certain playthrough and your overall games. (other than simply winning of course).

Has anyone already come up with some fun achievements, yet?
I would really like to have a list with goals I could set for myself and my gaming group, but right now I feel that I do not know the game enough to come up with more than (win quest xyz with parameter abc on "normal"/"nightmare").

Maybe there are certain combos to pull off or other interesting mechanics, that could lead to an achievement?

Don't get me wrong - after playing only a few games I feel that Mistfall has an incredible amount of replay value. But I would love to have something else besides the campaign addon to motivate my gaming group across multiple gaming sessions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be achievements for pulling off each characters "super" move. Wiping the board with Hareag was very satisfying. I definitely felt like I had achieved something
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Amount of enemies you make die in a fire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
... ...
Germany
flag msg tools
I guess you could note how difficult your setup was and if you win note how much time you had left and then try to beat that time with the same difficulty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.