United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
Gowron has escaped the attempt on his life and the Ferengi are already selling the prize packs! Bring honor to your fleet builds today!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gBTQAAOSwTA9X7Wx~

Seriously though, now we can clearly read what Fleet Commander does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Lee
msg tools
mbmbmb
Fleet Commander! Oh, the possibilities!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Very cool.

I really wish prize ships would stop outnumbering the actual retail releases as much as they do nowadays.

Signed person who can't partake in OPs due to location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wood
United States
Cambridge
Vermont
flag msg tools
"Ahh! The aroma of several adventure games emanates from your person."
badge
"Save early, save often."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like there to be more balance too. At least you don't need a Starter kit to get a Vor'cha mini anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hare
msg tools
Hooray for the Bortas. That being said, that ship and everything on it is a steaming pile. Having a hard time finding a silver lining.

Mind you, I want prize ships to not come with great cards. Just fun, thematic ones. This prize ship does exactly that. So a good prize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we all let this one slip by.

(http://wizkids.com/attackwing/2016/09/30/the-klingon-civil-w...)

This we have seen. Pretty good, but you have to invest some points in it. But something like Picard and Rudolph Ransom together could be fun.

Nice to see another Vor'Cha but nothing to write home about. Taking an Aux to reroll one defense die is kinda desperate.

I don't see this one being taken over either of the other Gowron cards.

Klingons have a couple cards that are similar to this. -1 die per attack is better than taking hull damage with For the Empire from the Ning'Tao. However I don't think either are worth 5 points to discard.

I really don't know why anyone would take this card. A 5 point discard on the chance that your opponent has the ability to reroll defense dice shake

Like with Gowron, I don't see anyone taking this over other Worf cards available. Well he might be better than Worf from the defiant, thought for Klingons the Worf from the Rotarran is way better.

This is on bar with Secondary Shield Emitters from the Ch'Tang. This one requires a green maneuver and Secondary Emitters gives -1 attack. Sadly both are Action + Disable, given the current retail cards it doesn't make much sense to hit people with a triple whammy.

I like that we are getting another named Vor'Cha but this pack reminds me a lot of the Defiant. Plenty of over priced or just too many drawbacks to use. It really isn't in the line with some of the other more recent packs we have seen. It makes me wonder if this one has been around for a while and they just waited to release it. This pack just feels more like older releases to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.