Subject: Hillary Book Dissers Outsmart The Despicable Jeff Bezos rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corruption runs rampant even in book sales! People can't even give Hillary's book an average of TWO stars but Bezos simply removes the bad reviews.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/26/amazon/

This is tomfu**ery of the worst sort, but the people that want to give their true opinion brilliantly strike back.

They give the book FIVE STARS! Let's look at some of the five-star reviews:

1,021 of 1,109 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The best review ever!!!!, September 25, 2016
By
Pendeplume
This review is from: Stronger Together: A Blueprint for America's Future (Paperback)
The five stars are for the review written here by Daniel B., NOT THE BOOK! I had to re-post as i,t NOT THE BOOK, is well worth the read.

“I was going to read this book … I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out, and fell and hit my head. After that I got double vision and had to wear glasses that were so damn thick I couldn’t even see to read. As if that wasn’t enough, I then had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard’s eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it’s a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes – and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn’t figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway.”

5.0 out of 5 starsI feel safe now.
ByS. Mainon September 23, 2016
Format: Paperback
I was going to give this book an unfavorable review but I fear for my life.

5.0 out of 5 starsI liked the way someone at Amazon manipulated the numbers on ...
Bywilliam vaughnon September 25, 2016
I liked the way someone at Amazon manipulated the numbers on theses reviews proving once again that hitlery Clinton is the most corrupt person to ever run for president just like she was the most corrupt Secretary of State ever. She needs somebody to alter results of reviews and polls because she is so dishonest that she has to hide how dishonest she is by being dishonest

5.0 out of 5 stars5+Stars to the Authors....OF THE REVIEWS!
Bysuz702on September 18, 2016
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
I didn't buy this book or read this book, but I have read the reviews, and enjoyed hours of entertaining, fun filled reading, expressing the TRUTH, about a crooked, lying, corrupt, terminally ill Presidential candidate, who stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders, and who is about to steal the Presidency with the use of election fraud. 10 Stars to the authors of these reviews. Proof that not only are Amazon.com shoppers of superior intelligence, but they call it like they see it. More reviews please!

Amazon shows this as a verified purchase, when I didn't buy the book.....how fun!5.0 out of 5 starsReviews are more entertaining and truthful than the book!
Byjaws48on September 24, 2016
Looked through the book preview...boring and full of BS. That said, however, the reviews are the best entertainment I've had in days! Amazon customers are the best. Sorry Amazon management sees fit to delete some of their customers' best work!

5.0 out of 5 starsPlease don't suicide me...
ByGreg. Ton September 18, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
Truly the Mein Kamf for a new generation. I have never in my life been more inspired than I was after reading this magnificent account of Hillary's struggles, particularly in regards the truth and her inability to avoid pandering. The mellifluous prose she employs makes it obvious that it took a village to raise this idiot and that one can overcome every hurdle in life, up to and including your husband using an intern as a cigar humidor.

I have a new found appreciation for the women who was heaved unceremoniously like a sack of potatoes into the back of her van and who then remerged hours later, her Cyberdyne Systems microprocessor fully rebooted, to continue her run for our nation's highest office: Commander and Thief.

5.0 out of 5 starsFive Stars
ByHeck yeah!on September 16, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
My only disappointment with this book is that it ended before Batman showed up to haul her to jail.

OK guys, those were the FIRST SEVEN 5-star reviews for Hillary's book. Doesn't it make you want to go out and get it? Even with Bezos's shenanigans (which are small time compared to Hillary's) the one-star reviews way outnumber the five star reviews, but the five star reviews are much more fun to read. I could put more here but I don't want to deprive anybody of belly-busting comedy - just go to Amazon and read the 5-star reviews yourself. BTW, I never did find an actual good review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn, there is an entire political party who stand to profit off missteps of Hillary's. Given that, how do you know that reviews being removed were not about manipulating the avg rating for political ends?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Doc Mage wrote:
Kaitlyn, there is an entire political party who stand to profit off missteps of Hillary's. Given that, how do you know that reviews being removed were not about manipulating the avg rating for political ends?
~"Cruel & Tragic Shenanigans!"

wow ~itsblankablanktomfublankblankeryblanktrap
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
Given that, how do you know that reviews being removed

Uhh, backing up a bit--were any of the "reviews" actually reviews of the book Amazon was trying to sell?

If people just want a forum where they can share these important feelings, that's what YouTube comments are for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
You mean my party got out it's people and tried to sabotage the book, and I didn't get the message? That doesn't seem possible. I'm sure I would have got the email to "help the cause" which I would have ignored because it's not the right thing to do. I also think that it's unlikely that this many people would have thought of it on their own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
Standby, a braindead lefty will soon be notified to come here and call you a racist and a truly horrible person.

Na, my orders were only to call you a stupid ass. We were instructed to lay off Kaitlyn for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
Standby, a braindead lefty will soon be notified to come here and call you a racist and a truly horrible person.
And disingenuous. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
If Amazon is actually removing two- and one-star reviews, that's pretty damned dishonest. We'll call it 'Operation "SAVE HILLARY!"'

But hey, lefties actually do love giant corporations as long as those corporations are leftist. (And so many of the largest are.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:

Na, my orders were only to call you a stupid ass. We were instructed to lay off Kaitlyn for a while.

Was that last weeks meeting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
If Amazon is actually removing two- and one-star reviews, that's pretty damned dishonest.

Amazon has been deleting fake "reviews" for many years (example). You're only noticing or caring now because someone told you to be indignant about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Altair IV wrote:
windsagio wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:

Was that last weeks meeting?

Yup, it was right before we were instructed to call Trump a cokehead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
Usually the gripe about Amazon is all the obviously fake positive reviews that they let sit there forever. That is what I hear people complain about the most.

And of course, lefties really do love giant corporations. As long as they're Hillary shills.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
Doc Mage wrote:
You mean my party got out it's people and tried to sabotage the book, and I didn't get the message? That doesn't seem possible. I'm sure I would have got the email to "help the cause" which I would have ignored because it's not the right thing to do. I also think that it's unlikely that this many people would have thought of it on their own.

It's unlikely this many people thought of this on their own? Three campaign staffers could spend an afternoon on the project. It doesn't require mass deceit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
People who actually buy the book and then review can rate the book however they want. People who just shit all over the book and didn't buy a copy are considered suspicious, especially when they haven't reviewed other books in the past. Pretty easy to weed out the trolls.

[edit] Also, the book is still rated 1.5 stars, and it isn't anywhere near that bad. I just wish more conservatives actually did buy and read the book, maybe then they would actually be able to criticize Hillary's policies rather than yammering on about childish nonsense like Benghazi or email servers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All that ... This.

Amd also brietbart... The racist daily mail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:
People who actually buy the book and then review can rate the book however they want. People who just shit all over the book and didn't buy a copy are considered suspicious, especially when they haven't reviewed other books in the past. Pretty easy to weed out the trolls.

[edit] Also, the book is still rated 1.5 stars, and it isn't anywhere near that bad. I just wish more conservatives actually did buy and read the book, maybe then they would actually be able to criticize Hillary's policies rather than yammering on about childish nonsense like Benghazi or email servers.

I admit, reading the crazy partisan reviews of books is a great joy to me. Historical works about the Civil War are the best for this, but really anything applies.

Then for bonus points, you follow the craziest reviewer back to their review page and see what other insane screeds they've done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also just a general comment on Amazon's ratings, I've completely stopped trusting them. So many of the product reviews are dominated by shill ratings, people who get free product for doing reviews. Anyone who has reviewed 100s of products and given them all 4 or 5 stars is full of shit. Sadly Amazon provides no way to filter out these assholes, most likely because it results in more sales.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
Oh, also, how rad is it that Brietbart (very legit source btw) is baldfacedly claiming that Amazon (a publicly traded company) is in the pocket of the Dems and is meddling with reviews for the whims of it's CEO.

It takes a while to actually process how absurd the accusation actually is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
. . . maybe then they would actually be able to criticize Hillary's policies rather than yammering on about childish nonsense like Benghazi or email servers.

I know you've been instructed to believe those are unimportant things. But they are rather important. And you'd be in daily outrage mode if she was a Republican.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Also just a general comment on Amazon's ratings, I've completely stopped trusting them.

Trusting online reviews on product quality is barely better than picking randomly. Reviews are mostly helpful for subjective qualities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
And you'd be in daily outrage mode if she was a Republican.

Doubtful. Republicans have been in similar situations in the past with much less outrage, hearings, gnashing of teeth, etc. from The Left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If leaving troll book reviews is suddenly the right's version of activism, holy hell. I guess it's one-star fake reviews and Pepe from here on out. Christ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb

I suppose it's a karma thing. Since neither Clinton or Kaine actually wrote the book, why should anyone who reviews it actually read it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
Doc Mage wrote:
~"Cruel & Tragic Shenanigans!"

wow ~itsblankablanktomfublankblankeryblanktrap
It's posts like this that remind me why I proudly wear my Grognads microbadge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.