3 Posts

Masmorra: Dungeons of Arcadia» Forums » General

Subject: Making your own AQ-Mass hyrbid super box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shotgun Games
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I anticipate making my own box to house both AQ and Mass into one box, but partitioned so the game tiles, instructions, cards, etc... are clearly divided. Going all out on this one. Acadia Quest was my favorite game in probably the last 2 years, and I'm REALLY exicited about Masmorra.

Anyone have any recommendations/suggestions on how to build your own board game storage/box?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't really thought about combining them yet, but it might be something that I look into someday. For now, I have built custom trays for my base AQ game that holds all of the times and tokens and everything from the base game and Beyond the Grave in the base box. I converted my "Beyond the Grave" box into just miniature storage to hold all of the monsters from both games and a separate tray with all of the heroes from the base set and several of the standalone heroes (there is room for more too).

It works really well and I can see it working with Masmorra as well. We can simple grab the tray with the heroes in it when we play Masmorra to pick who wants to use what.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Kennedy
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would recommend having a nested box inside of your AQ megabox that you can store all of Masmorra in. That way, if you wanted to take Mass out for a lighter game (including for travel) it would be easier to do. Select 7-10 characters to take ahead of time for that session.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.