Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,chris.

don't think I said thanks for sending me those two boss cards that were a bit damaged..i really appreciate it!!..and loving the game up there with mine and my sons fav games!!..got the apocalypse expansion [tough as hell].but great!!.will be getting others when I can get hold of them in uk...also looking to get hold of the figures packs .

thanks again Chris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest I think the standees are better than the figures. If you have a choices I would get the expansions before the minis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
Hi,chris.

don't think I said thanks for sending me those two boss cards that were a bit damaged..i really appreciate it!!..and loving the game up there with mine and my sons fav games!!..got the apocalypse expansion [tough as hell].but great!!.will be getting others when I can get hold of them in uk...also looking to get hold of the figures packs .

thanks again Chris.

You're welcome!!!!
Thanks so much for your support!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steprov wrote:
To be honest I think the standees are better than the figures. If you have a choices I would get the expansions before the minis

yes I wouldn't have a problem with standees at all. but where would I get them for the core game and the apocalypse expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Gary!

Spiral Galaxy Games in the UK carries our products!

Please email/check in with them for minis and other expansions!

Thanks so much!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
Hey Gary!

Spiral Galaxy Games in the UK carries our products!

Please email/check in with them for minis and other expansions!

Thanks so much!

Chris

Hi,Chris!

Thanks for the heads up..looks like they only do trade not retail.but,it had links to other stockists and one of them I used to get the last first edition core set on earth!!..plus later the apocalypse expansion...so, got links again so will be ordering on Monday....thanks again Chris..really appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.