Subject: which gruppen to choose for light/heavy repairs? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Stone
Australia
Wavell Heights
Queensland
flag msg tools
I understand that, if the Luftwaffe depletion marker is at its maximum and the german fighter and german level bomber replacement counters are at zero, the gruppen in the light and heavy repair boxes stay there and no longer move back into play.

My question: In the process of reaching the above state, there will be a period of light and heavy repairs that use up all remaining Luftwaffe depletion points.
Which gruppen do I choose to repair and which are left behind?
Can I only choose fighters if I want to leave the Germans very short on bombers, or vice-versa with fighters, or do I have to split it evenly?
And which Luftflotte (2 or 3 - do I get to choose?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't believe there is a ruling so I would recommend you do it as evenly as possible. This is consistent with the way in which the player is expected to handle other aspects of Luftwaffe management (e.g. choosing an equal number of A,B,C gruppen for each raid).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Stone
Australia
Wavell Heights
Queensland
flag msg tools
Thanks
That sounds reasonable - I think I'll do that next time.
I actually ended up doing a first-come-first-served system.
I basically starting filling the heavy and light boxes from the top corner, sequentially as the losses occured.
When replacing the losses I just started at the beginning, which feels pretty realistic too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Spessato
msg tools
JuanLiShai wrote:
Thanks
That sounds reasonable - I think I'll do that next time.
I actually ended up doing a first-come-first-served system.
I basically starting filling the heavy and light boxes from the top corner, sequentially as the losses occured.
When replacing the losses I just started at the beginning, which feels pretty realistic too.

I think this is also a good idea, that I prefer to the letter-system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.