Subject: Dudes assault and supression fire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manuel Riscart García
Spain
Dos Hermanas
Sevilla
flag msg tools
1.Can I use 1 ammo token in assault to up roll dice one point?
Or only to fire?

2.Can I assault any vehicle Or only transport vehicles?

3.Can I use supression fire on a panzer vehicle for example if usually I cant fire it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tropismo71 wrote:
1.Can I use 1 ammo token in assault to up roll dice one point? Or only to fire?

This really is as written in the rules -- when you take a shot. Assault is a melee attack, not a shot.

tropismo71 wrote:
2.Can I assault any vehicle Or only transport vehicles?

If you just want to assault a vehicle (to hopefully destroy it), then you can as long as you can normally damage the vehicle. If the assaulting unit has an X versus that type of vehicle then you cannot assault the vehicle without equipment that will allow it.

tropismo71 wrote:
3.Can I use supression fire on a panzer vehicle for example if usually I cant fire it?

Well, if you double an "X" bonus, it is still an "X" bonus and thus you cannot hit the heavy vehicle. At least barring equipment that will allow you to actually hit the target. If you manage to get any other value other than an "X", then you can attack to suppress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.