Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mandy
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I am on my first playthrough and have a question regarding the Seal of Balance.

Once activated, Seal of Balance allows you to cancel all events in any one region while you are there (can only use once per game).

Does this mean I cancel out any Event days that might occur while I am in that region (and therefore not reroll to reassign regions in the event cycle), or does it mean I can ignore the effects of the event cycle if I choose to use Seal of Balance?

Specifically: I want to move to Glassrock Canyon, but that area currently has Foul Weather. So, instead of losing the standard one day by moving to that region, I would lose two days. I have Seal of Balance activated and have not yet used it. Would I be able to use Seal of Balance on Glassrock Canyon and negate the effects of Foul Weather? Or would I automatically lose 2 days?

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere in the forum. I could not find anything on this topic, and the fate of the world rests on the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hayes
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Seal of Balance allows you to ignore the effects of an event in one region. In your example above, you could use the Seal to move into the Glasrock Canyon and not lose the additional day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That is what I thought, but I wanted to be sure I was using it correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.