Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy McArdle
United States
Summit
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello All. Have several questions the main one on straggler recovery. Dropped the Canadian Para Bn got a R (DD) result and the Bn is now in the straggler box of the 6th Airborne Division. My questions concerns the straggler recovery phase. Say I recover 6 straggler recovery points. I am now able to place the 3 companies of the Canadian Para Bn on the rally point marker.
What happens to the 3 rearguards with the double Paradrop markers that are still on the DZ. Are they removed because the companies are now back on the map or do they stay in play with the double paradrop markers ?. Do the companies inherit these markers on the Rally point marker or are the companies placed on the rally point marker clean ?.
Second question I see that during night that all combat strengths are reduced by two so are the 6th Airborne units reduced by two then a three is added to their assault rating for a end of plus 1 is this correct ?
Thanking all who reply in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Curtis
United States
Christiana
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rearguards become the white stripe independents they are active and stay in the game. Extra units! Force multipliers! They do have to spend actions to remove the delays, though.

The companies are placed on the rally point marker clean and ready to go for that activation.

Night is -2, 6AB 12SS bonus for night is +3, net of +1 for those two formations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy McArdle
United States
Summit
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks Mike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.