Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dixon
United States
Mauldin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I'm a geographical bachelor until I move my family up this way, I might as well get in some wargame the kids and wife otherwise wouldn't allow for.

I've got FAB Siciliy and Golan '73, Paths of Glory, Conflict of Heroes, Guns of Gettysburg, as well as Fire in the Lake, Empire of the Sun, Reluctant Enemies, and Asia Engulfed all with me.

I've got a table I can leave it set up.

I'll provide beer.

I just need somebody (or somebodies in the case of Fire in the Lake) to play with.

Diis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R C
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Diis

Depending on how deep you are down in NOVA, I would be willing to come down for a Saturday or Sunday. I would be coming from Baltimore City. I'm just getting back into wargaming and would be willing to learn Paths of Glory or others. I have some experience with COIN so would also be willing to hop in on one of them. Late October/November is best for me. Just let me know.

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Das Sofa
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey there. I am in Maryland, but work in DC. I have played or interested in playing all of what you list (PoG one of my all time favorites). Happy to make my way down to NOVA. Let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Spoor
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diis,

Like Das Sofa, I'm also in Maryland but will happily wander over to the Virginia side for a good wargame, especially on the weekend. I'm a fan of the COIN games and of GMT's other card-driven games (as well as others). October is looking pretty full, but November has some definite possibiliites.

Jan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R C
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Hmm, do we have 4 for a COIN here??

Ryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I'm in manassas. I've been looking for a good group to play some war games with. In addition I have Axis and allies global 1940 on a table I built for the board I made myself. Also have star wars rebellion, Napoleon in Europe, fortress America. I've been looking for a good board game group and it's difficult to find some bros to play with. Let me know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Blubaugh
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

I'm another military geo bachelor in the NoVA area, always looking for some wargamers, particularly with COIN games. Find a group yet?

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.