$30.00
Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Kodama: The Tree Spirits» Forums » General

Subject: Will This Be Reprinted? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I were introduced to this game last night and enjoyed it very much. Also, our 5 year old daughter tends to be a bit fussy about games, but we believe she would really like this one. However, we can't find it anywhere. CSI, Miniature Mart, Amazon, all out. Will this find its way back into stores?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cameron
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't answer your question, but there are a few for sale in the geekmarket
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also in stock at Miniature Market for $13
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Since what MM has listed is a second edition pre-order, I'm thinking the answer is yes.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/ibckod2.html
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to say, I checked Miniature Mart and they DIDN'T have it in stock.

I've seen things show up as pre-order where the pre-order never got filled, so I was just asking if anyone was in the know.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Any news on what "2nd edition" means as far as any changes or additions?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wannaoreo wrote:
Doesn't answer your question, but there are a few for sale in the geekmarket


Saw that, but if I knew it was going to be reprinted, I'd rather wait and pick it up at my local CSI for $13 rather than pay $20 + shipping now. I'm not that impetuous.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
wannaoreo wrote:
Doesn't answer your question, but there are a few for sale in the geekmarket


Saw that, but if I knew it was going to be reprinted, I'd rather wait and pick it up at my local CSI for $13 rather than pay $20 + shipping now. I'm not that impetuous.


Based on my discussions with Nick from Action Phase Games, the re-print is on the way, and should be arriving next month.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We will have the game back in stock by the holidays--hopefully late Nov.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
I was going to say, I checked Miniature Mart and they DIDN'T have it in stock.

I've seen things show up as pre-order where the pre-order never got filled, so I was just asking if anyone was in the know.


My apologies, I didn't notice it was preorder. At least your question was answered
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
coldkorn wrote:
GoingTopShelf wrote:
I was going to say, I checked Miniature Mart and they DIDN'T have it in stock.

I've seen things show up as pre-order where the pre-order never got filled, so I was just asking if anyone was in the know.


My apologies, I didn't notice it was preorder. At least your question was answered


No worries, all good. I appreciate the help.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was the Deluxe Edition a KS exclusive? If not, will there be a reprint of that edition?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding was Deluxe was a KS exclusive with limited leftovers for Cons.

Also, iirc, it was not to be reprinted.

If you are interested in a Like New Deluxe, PM me
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason A
msg tools
Doesn't look like this is available yet
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.