Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG.CON

Subject: Seeking a Brazilian at BGG.con rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Anon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
The Honorable Salmon P. Chase
Avatar
mbmbmb
Attention Brazilians!

I've wanted to get my hands on the Brazilian edition of Coup for some time. If it's available and easy to get at your Brazilian local game store, would you bring me one?

Of course I'll pay for the game, but I'd also happily buy you beer and give you a righteous high-five.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
majicbaby wrote:
Attention Brazilians!

I've wanted to get my hands on the Brazilian edition of Coup for some time. If it's available and easy to get at your Brazilian local game store, would you bring me one?

Of course I'll pay for the game, but I'd also happily buy you beer and give you a righteous high-five.


Not what I was hoping for...
25 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you willing to pay a Brazillian dollars???
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to make sure you know, the Brazilian version was published as a deluxe edition by Indie Boards and Cards, which they ran a Kickstarter for and are now selling via Amazon.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
okiedokie wrote:
Are you willing to pay a Brazillian dollars???


whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Roberts
United States
LaVergne
Tennessee
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Avatar
mb
While that art is very very nice, I still prefer the French version art of "Complots".
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven De Tavernier
Belgium
ELLEZELLES
Hainaut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It can be ordered online: http://funboxjogos.com/coup
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Anon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
The Honorable Salmon P. Chase
Avatar
mbmbmb
thanks for the tips! I'll still wait to see if any Brazilian wants that high five, but will keep the online ordering as a backup. always fun to meet new people from around the world.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Anon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
The Honorable Salmon P. Chase
Avatar
mbmbmb
Hsart wrote:
While that art is very very nice, I still prefer the French version art of "Complots".


yeah! an Italian friend got his copy in Belgium. First game of Coup I ever played was with Complots
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven De Tavernier
Belgium
ELLEZELLES
Hainaut
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
majicbaby wrote:
Hsart wrote:
While that art is very very nice, I still prefer the French version art of "Complots".


yeah! an Italian friend got his copy in Belgium. First game of Coup I ever played was with Complots


Tha artwork was done by the same (Brazilian) artist, who did the artwork for The Bloody Inn. Definitely worth checken out as well. (Belgian publisher! )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.