$20.00
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
La Paz
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I have a question. Is it normal that the music theme for the Dreamscape expansion is the same as the one for Dawn of Champions?
I'm refering to the music while you're playing, not the music from the principal menu.
It's just that with every expansion Playdek implemented new music with every new expansion.

Thank you in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chavelosky wrote:
Hi!

I have a question. Is it normal that the music theme for the Dreamscape expansion is the same as the one for Dawn of Champions?
I'm refering to the music while you're playing, not the music from the principal menu.
It's just that with every expansion Playdek implemented new music with every new expansion.

Thank you in advance!
By golly you're right...
Yeah, this certainly breaks the mold. I would recommend letting Playdek know about this. Chances are, it may be a "bug"

support -att- playdekgames --dot-- com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a bug and I've notified Playdek. The Dreamscape music can be heard when you open the app, but does not carry through to the individual games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B-Rad
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dreamscape is out on iOS/Android?!?!?!?!?!?

surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deeth82 wrote:

surprise

Yeah, has been for a while.

I got it on day one, and there have been some bugs with utilizing your Dreamscape. I haven't had a chance to play recently, not sure if they have updated to fix it. They pushed out a quick update which broke more things for more people, but I've not had any issues at all in the slightest. My wife's system would freeze and then crash every once in a while when dealing out cards, but that was right before she updated the iOS and since then it's been totally fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
La Paz
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it's a bug and not that Playdek didn't want to implement new music with the new expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hestiansun wrote:
deeth82 wrote:

surprise

Yeah, has been for a while.

I got it on day one, and there have been some bugs with utilizing your Dreamscape. I haven't had a chance to play recently, not sure if they have updated to fix it. They pushed out a quick update which broke more things for more people, but I've not had any issues at all in the slightest. My wife's system would freeze and then crash every once in a while when dealing out cards, but that was right before she updated the iOS and since then it's been totally fine.
They've mostly been updated. I had an issue where I couldn't start games, but deleting and reinstalling the app fixed that.

I have been getting a couple games thus far out of over a dozen where the app just force closes. I'll have to get the screen shots off my iPad so I can submit them, but yeah, it is frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Chavelosky wrote:
I hope it's a bug and not that Playdek didn't want to implement new music with the new expansion

There +is+ new music. You hear it as soon as you open the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
La Paz
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze wrote:
Chavelosky wrote:

Yes, the music from the principal menu is new, but maybe Playdek didn't create new music for listening while being on a match with this expansion theme selected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Chavelosky wrote:
Huuuze wrote:
Chavelosky wrote:

Yes, the music from the principal menu is new, but maybe Playdek didn't create new music for listening while being on a match with this expansion theme selected.

Apologies for the confusion. The music on the principal menu IS the music you're expected to hear when you select the Dreamscape theme. It's a bug that it doesn't carry over to actual gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saúl Martínez
Mexico
La Paz
Baja California Sur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind. With te release of the new expansion they added a different music while playing with te Dreamscape theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.