Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yusheng Cao
China
NanJing
JiangSu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The mistake from the Page 15 of the 2016 rules.

The text says: Following the example at right: Orange and Yellow each take one WE. But the example shows the Yellow and Blue are the 3rd player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
Yes, this is a mistake in the example. Thanks for catching it!

The tied Yellow and Blue players share the points of third place (e.g. 2 VP each in the second fair), AND they each get a Wine Expert tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
A few other omissions and typos:

on page 5 of the reference book under Magnate Action Tiles:

"you can flip one (and only one) of your face-up Magnate Action tiles to the depicted the Action."

I believe the word "perform" is missing.

At the bottom of page 3 of the 2016 rules it says 6tth rather than 6th in the diagram.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark meier
United States
brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also in the 2016 rule book...
What about page 6 example (vinyards)? It shows Orange buying two vinyards and the text says paying 4 Bagos for the Dao and 4 Bagos for the Ribatejo, yet each tile is marked 5 Bagos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Haviland
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
meierm01 wrote:
Also in the 2016 rule book...
What about page 6 example (vinyards)? It shows Orange buying two vinyards and the text says paying 4 Bagos for the Dao and 4 Bagos for the Ribatejo, yet each tile is marked 5 Bagos.

I'm curious about this as well. I noticed the same while reading the rulebook last night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still digesting the rules, but I think I found another error. In the 2016 Rulebook, page 11, right column (examples with pictures).

Under 3rd Year (Press Release Action) it explains how the player discards 3 of his experts to earn points at the fair. But based on the tiles he has left in the next set of photos, he discarded two green (aroma) and one red (taste). Since you can only discard one expert (maximum) per wine characteristic on the vintage tile, you can't discard two of any one color, can you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.