Popular Tags: [View All]
~MUST LOVE~ ~Geeky Time Lords~
United States
Bellingham
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been having work problems recently and they have been interferring with the games that I am currently playing here since I cannot be around when everyone else -expects- me to be.

I am sorry. I cannot be here during the day due to work. I tend to chose games that have the much later lynch times due to being PST US, but lately those have not been working out for me either.

I am no longer having fun with this game since I cannot participate as I would like to be able to do. And I won't let my non-participation ruin the games for others.

I am currently considering which games I may keep for this month and which ones I may drop out of ... hopefully I won't have to drop from any more if I can figure out how to get around work. I have too much going on with the corporate move and being management, I don't have much choice, I have to be there. Hopefully, that will end once the move is finished and things settle back to normal for me ... well, as normal as it could get.

I'll be back more, hopefully at the beginning of June.

~Carol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent.
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you're only stepping back and not actually walking away

Hope things at work settle down for you enough in July

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy da Mom
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have problems with getting to a computer during the day but my kids seem to get a bit annoyed if I am on it too much during the day When you come back maybe take it a bit slower. I try to only signup for one game at a time.

Good luck with all your work changes! Hopefully things will calm down soon and you can get back to some serious WW Playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.