Per Fischer
Netherlands
Den Haag
---
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am looking for a Vassal game, possibly starting the game on the server and continuing via play+by+mail, but I'm flexible.

Prefer late evenings EU time.

Per

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
We now have a few players available to play on Vassal it seems. Sundays are my best time. I'm down to play tomorrow although I might be playing with the same two guys I played with a few days ago. Hmm, I think we need a new thread just for Vassal rather than a bunch of these threads.

Let's use this thread: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1646950/one-vassal-thread-r...

Delete this one if you don't mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Per Fischer
Netherlands
Den Haag
---
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, perhaps one thread is practical, but I _was_ hoping for a thread with Europe-based players, since I'm not able to be online long after midnight to play with US-based players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. I know of one Italian player, Cohen, who has posted to some of the other Vassal threads. Anyway I'm available to play today, we need one more person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.