Subject: Collecting ships and languare rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Precondition: I'm italian and I have not problem in understanding english.

I'm trying to collect all the modules in italian (both for collecting and for playing) but a couple of them (rebel heroes and rebel transport) can be found only in english.
I do not know what to do: buy them in english or wait to see if they will be available again in italian.

So my question is: do you think that a collection of SW X-Wing ships must cointain only expansions of the same languate or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres K
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think it is purely esthetic. If you are OK with game in different languages it is ok. It is also officially allowed on tournaments, since it is an official product. Also, if you fellow players are also fine with English, then there is no difference.
Personally, although, say French X-wing is cheaper, I would still buy the English ones, since I like to have my collection in one language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adriano Carvalho
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same issue around here. I have some ships from brazilian distribuition, but they are too slow on launching new waves (officially in wave 4 today), so I gave up on those and buy only english ships long time ago.

As long you and your opponent doesn't have problems with the foreign cards, it's transparent.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as I understand the language, I don't care. Most my ships are English, and a few are Spanish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.