Subject: Essen Spiel pickup orders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
... staring straight into your soul.
badge
Whoah! I didn't expect to see that! Shame on you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well well... it seems that the number of Essen pickup requests sent to us at this point has reached the critical mass. And since the semi-holy law of commencing business demands that if there is demand, one would be wise to answer to it. And we did.

We spent several days in the Dragon Dawn Production Research & Development Laboratories, refusing to step back into the sunlight before we have the most thematically appropriate solution for accepting and fulfilling Essen Pickup requests. What we ended up doing, was repurposing the pre-name change Perdition's Mouth-website as a very temporary webstore! Brilliant, isn't it?

So here's how this works:

1. Go to http://abyssthegame.info/
2. Pick the products you wish to pick up at Essen Spiel
3. Pay either via Paypal or a bank transfer
4. We will send you a Pickup Code by e-mail at latest on October 12th
5. Meet us at the Spiel fair in Essen, Germany, between October 13th and 16th
6. State your name and show the person behind the counter your Pickup Code (optional: The Secret Handshake, form your hand into the Sign of the Horns and touch the index and pinkie finger together with the person behind the counter)
7. Profit!

And just as a protip, you probably don't want to pick up Your copy of Perdition's Mouth as the first thing in the morning at Spiel. I weighted our MPC (Manufacturing Proof Copy or Militant Parachute Commando, pick your poison) personally this morning and the thing weighs exactly 5,221kg. You want to carry something like that along with you for the whole day at Spiel? No, you don't. If you've got your copy reserved for pickup via the store we rigged up, don't panic. It'll be there when you'll come to fetch it. :)

OH! And since we're talking about the Militant Parachute Commando... or the Manufacturing Proof Copy... it is essentially the Bundle edition of Perdition's Mouth. The very real deal. I was thinking about unboxing it for your benefit and telling a little bit of what exactly the Deluxe and Bundle editions will put on your game table. Sounds good?

PS. If you've already preordered your copy to be shipped to you and you would rather pick it up at Spiel, contact us by e-mail and we'll arrange you the pickup and refund the shipping fees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea! But if I want to view my cart (which hopefully leads to check out) the message "Oops! That page can't be found." appears.

Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fluid Karma
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, over here, too – you can see the cart contents in the drop down menu on the top right, but viewing it on a full page or checking out is not possible.

I firmly pressed on the screen with my index and pinkie finger horns, but nothing happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried turning your computers off and on again?

Apologies for the bad joke and the issue, should be fixed now. The issue, not the bad joke.

Fluidkarma wrote:

I firmly pressed on the screen with my index and pinkie finger horns, but nothing happened.

Finger print stickler here just had a myocardial infarction. Go get a microfiber cloth or something ASAP or otherwise you might end up killing a person!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Purgatoriant wrote:
Have you tried turning your computers off and on again?

Apologies for the bad joke and the issue, should be fixed now. The issue, not the bad joke.

Fluidkarma wrote:

Finger print stickler here just had a myocardial infarction. Go get a microfiber cloth or something ASAP or otherwise you might end up killing a person!

Done! :-)

Of course I'm happy now that I will get a copy though I'm a bit sad for missing the drink! :-D

See you there, dude!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrisback79 wrote:

Done! :-)

Of course I'm happy now that I will get a copy though I'm a bit sad for missing the drink! :-D

See you there, dude!

A tactical move from my side, this time. Let us keep a safe distance between the cardboard and the beverages!

Looking forward to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.