United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb

I appreciate that early in the rules the text clearly distinguishes between a player's "unused supply" or "outside supply" vs the supply of ready pieces in front of each player. This distinction is unfortunately lost later in the book, and we have opaque sentences like "the piece is moved to the player's supply"

So my question is: where do pieces go after they leave the action boxes, are used for covert missions and senate actions, are sent to war, and are destroyed by warfare?
Do they go back to the "outside supply" (and must be later redeveloped from scratch) or are they placed in the ready supply in front of the players and can then be moved from there to the action boxes next turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Myers
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
http://playtmg.com/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Used up Player's units (when removed from the game board) are always returned to the player's supply of units that are set off to the side not currently being used in the round . During refresh phase is when the new units are added back to the player's board (automatic 5 units and tech benefits) and/or specific places on the game board (like the X and Y spots).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.