$35.00
steve w
United States
milwaukee
wi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
all hope is not lost, just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got a KS message from Inga with a DHL tracking number for my copy of marshlands.

One more KB expansion from queen thats already in the pipe, and I will never back another Queen KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guess what. This morning I received an email that my game was being shipped from Germany in a bulk package with other games. Once it arrives in the States and reaches the Queen destination here, it will be shipped with a separate tracking number to me.

WELL...That was about 10:00 AM. I immediately tracked the DHL # and found it was shipped on Sept 23. It had already arrived in Cincinnati. Then, at 2:31 today, it had cleared customs in Cincinnati! Would you believe it, as I am online reading the tracking and seeing it was just now cleared for processing, the door-bell rang!

I went to the door and low and behold...DHL was holding my package! It took 14 minutes to get from Cincinnati to Rocky Mount, NC!!!!

How funny! After months of waiting, and weeks of knowing it was at Queen waiting for shipment - it arrives within 14 minutes of being processed in Cincinnati! Now that is some fast US Shipping! BTW - DHL still shows it at the Cincinnati hub, as I'm spreading it on my table in North Carolina. Just the final chapter in a zany episode.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Lang
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UK backer here. Got my tracking number too! On its way from Germany as I type.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve w
United States
milwaukee
wi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived on Friday and was waiting for me when I got home from work. We were already leaving that day for a cabin gaming camping trip and had already decided what we were bringing so we havent gotten to play it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.