Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shifan
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I am trying to find board games that are "best played" by a certain number of players. For example, Agricola supports 1-5 players, but is best played with 3-4 according to its page. How do I search for games that are best played by, say 4 players, and have Agricola and other such games pop up?

I tried using the Advanced Search feature and the # of players range (min) to 4, but that doesn't always give what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid the BGG user best-number-of-players poll was put into the system after Adv. Search, so I don't know of a way to search by it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shifan
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that's too bad :( Thanks for the response though. I wonder if there is a way to get a Feature Request in for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find it right now, but somebody created a series of GeekLists.

Top 20 games with best played by 2.
Top 20 games with best played by 3.
etc.

But yeah, otherwise, no easy way to search for it that I'm aware of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
shifan wrote:
Ah, that's too bad Thanks for the response though. I wonder if there is a way to get a Feature Request in for this.

BGG Suggestions...but, they have so many suggestions, they can't implement them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A geeklist of geeklists: The best X player games according to algorithm

People create these kinds of Geeklists occasionally. You could ask how they're created to generate your own on demand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alan581 wrote:

And that's the list I was looking for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.