Zombicide Season 2: Prison Outbreak» Forums » Rules

Subject: Police Car and Barbed Wire Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Santos
Philippines
Pasig
flag msg tools
Question 1:When searching a Police Car, should I keep drawing cards until I finally get a weapon? And that would only cost 1 action?
Question 2:What will happen in the M00 when an abomination spawns where the violet prison door is located? Can we already enter the indoor alley where the abomination made a torn wire without getting the violet key/objective?

I just found this game and I'm so into it. Answering these questions will mean a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Arnold
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question 1: Yes:

Quote:
You can Search police cars more than once per game. Draw cards until you find a weapon. Discard the other cards. The Aaahh! card triggers the appearance of a Walker as usual and interrupts the Search.

Question 2: I would say no, because the objective is to find the violet key, not open the violet door. You'll probably want to repair the damage and lock the door if you're going to hide out in the prison.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.