Popular Tags: [View All]
Luish Moraes Coelho
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this conversation going on another thread and thought it should be present here as well.

User skeletodoc asked:

How is the rain tile used? Is it facedown with face down tools and tents or is it face up? How does the rain tile get placed on a pile? Are the tools kept face up to buy or are that facedown and you do not know ? Are the 3 tools separated in a pile?

and User edugon answered:

The rain tile could be put when you have the correspondant event card. You decide where (in which tile you will put). Then, it could be moved with another rain event card (theri is only one rain tile). The other way to block it is buying a tent. Unfortunately the first version of the game didn't have tents (in my case we just use a random token, but there is a print&play version in oldcasa website).

The tools are kept face up. You just buy the tool you need (and if I remember well these have different price).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.