Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A black guy on his mom's front porch and here's what ensues. Yet another white cop, unarmed black man adventure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Greensboro, North Carolina, in case anyone is curious.

http://fox6now.com/2016/09/26/city-releases-disturbing-body-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it illegal to use a phone when not under arrest?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
slatersteven wrote:
Is it illegal to use a phone when not under arrest?
JUST during 'initiating' their "upsetuppittyTHEMANzing" FALSE ARREST proceeding, 'evidently' as SEEN here!
_sauron_
.. *tada*~"The SOPHRISTICATS!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder what would happen if say in chicago, all these black people that are killing other black people, stopped doing that.
I wonder what the ramifications of this would be.
Would cops treat black people differently if they were suddenly not shooting so many people?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
TheDashi wrote:
I wonder what would happen if say in chicago, all these black people that are killing other black people, stopped doing that.
Would cops treat black people differently if they were suddenly not shooting so many people?
Fewer 'Democrat' "enrollees"? zombie = "R"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

I know! And what the hell was he thinking sitting on his moms porch!?!? There is no way police can stop shooting and arresting blacks while they continue to chill on their moms porches!

Here is a clue dashi... The correct response we were looking for was, "wow! That was terrible behavior by the officer. Im glad his law officer certification has been suspended so he doesnt do this again!"

Also not acceptable: "but hillary!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

Probably no effect in Greensboro, North Carolina
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
A black guy on his mom's front porch and here's what ensues. Yet another white cop, unarmed black man adventure.

well! That escalated quickly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

I know! And what the hell was he thinking sitting on his moms porch!?!? There is no way police can stop shooting and arresting blacks while they continue to chill on their moms porches!

Here is a clue dashi... The correct response wecwere looking for was, "wow! That was terrible behavior by the officer. Im glad his law officer certification has been suspended so he doesnt do this again!"

Here is a clue idiot.
Do black people shoot a lot of black people in chicago?
whats that? Yes they do?
If this came to a stop, do you think the police would worry less about their safety around black people in chicago if they were killing a thousand people a year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Here is a clue dashi... The correct response wecwere looking for was, "wow! That was terrible behavior by the officer. Im glad his law officer certification has been suspended so he doesnt do this again!"

Here is a clue idiot.
whats that? Yes they do?
If this came to a stop, do you think the police would worry less about their safety around black people in chicago if they were killing a thousand people a year?

Here's another clue: this incident didn't occurr in Chicago
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Here is a clue idiot.
whats that? Yes they do?
What "black people" do in Chicago should only inform what you do other places if you're racist. Also, one would only make blanket statements about "black people" in a place if they're racist.Gang violence is a huge problem many places, and in Chicago it is predominantly black, but if you think that gives cops carte blanche to abuse black people, you're racist.

You, Dashi, are racist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Here is a clue idiot.
whats that? Yes they do?

By this "logic" shouldn't only black police officers be concerned? I mean, if black people are shooting other black people a lot, why should white people be concerned, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TylerGoble1 wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Here is a clue idiot.
whats that? Yes they do?
What "black people" do in Chicago should only inform what you do other places if you're racist. Also, one would only make blanket statements about "black people" in a place if they're racist.Gang violence is a huge problem many places, and in Chicago it is predominantly black, but if you think that gives cops carte blanche to abuse black people, you're racist.

You, Dashi, are racist.

Jesus. Just what RSP needed, another fucking liberal idiot without a single functioning brain cell. Welcome fuckface, to RSP, your creche-brothers are here snuggling uncomfortably against each other... endlessly snuggling... sweatingly, against each other.

Creepy as shit but fun for a FNG who is an idiot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
TylerGoble1 wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:

Here is a clue idiot.
whats that? Yes they do?

You, Dashi, are racist.

Jesus. Just what RSP needed, another fucking liberal idiot without a single functioning brain cell. Welcome fuckface, to RSP, your creche-brothers are here snuggling uncomfortably against each other... endlessly snuggling... sweatingly, against each other.

Creepy as shit but fun for a FNG who is an idiot.

Facts are Racist right?
I used Chicago as an EXAMPLE.

Do you think if gang violence like this just evaporated that cops would treat people differently?
Are, for example, white people shooting people at the same frequency as black people in Chicago?

What exactly is racist about repeating something that is actually happening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously, why do police seem more wary around Blacks?
Is it just because they are flat out racist?
OR are they under the impression that blacks are shooting a lot of people?
Does the amount of gang violence that there is contribute to how a cop believes that a black person would respond to them?
Or are the cops just out there to hate black people?
If there was rampant white on white violence in Chicago with thousands of people getting shot, do you think the cops would treat white people differently when confronting them? I bet they would.
Is that racist?

I can not even begin to comprehend what goes through your minds.
"I FEEEEEEL bad thinking that blacks are committing a lot of violence, so if anyone says anything about them ill call them a racist."
Idiots.
You are all idiots.
You will NEVER solve anything with the way you think about things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I seemed to have touched some racist's nerves...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TylerGoble1 wrote:

No. You are just another fucking dumbass who likes to throw out a term that you dont have a clue what it means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Does the amount of gang violence that there is contribute to how a cop believes that a black person would respond to them?
If there was rampant white on white violence in Chicago with thousands of people getting shot, do you think the cops would treat white people differently when confronting them? I bet they would.
Is that racist?

"I FEEEEEEL bad thinking that blacks are committing a lot of violence, so if anyone says anything about them ill call them a racist."
Idiots.
You are all idiots.

Did this particular officer behave legally to this individual citizen?

Did this particular officer deserve to be fired and have his ability to work as a law enforcement officer revoked?

Yes or no?

For bonus points:

How many laws and civil rights would you say the officer broke or violated?

Was this man the member of a Chicago street gang?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Is that racist?

Idiots.
You are all idiots.

Did this particular officer behave legally to this individual citizen?

Did this particular officer deserve to be fired and have his ability to work as a law enforcement officer revoked?

Yes or no?

I am not talking about the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The last lines were the most chilling, said by the officer not on camera:

"Be an adult."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Police departments need a policy that, if an officer pulls their gun for any reason, they will at a minimum be filling out a lot of paperwork and having the case reviewed, which if deemed unnecessary, will carry either suspension without pay, firing or prosecution.

The biggest reason so many people are getting shot is that the police have zero hesitation about pulling guns out. They didn't used to do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"I'm not talking about the OP."

Yes black on black violence is an issue in parts of Chicago and some other areas of the country as well.

I suspect legalizing drugs would reduce the violence enormously combined with extra law enforcement agents and resources from the national government.

there are millions of blacks who are non violent middle class citizens.. father's and mothers.. and police shooting black children and unarmed nonviolent black suspects at much higher rates than similar white suspect's must be punished.

we need a ridiculous amount of cameras on our police to fix this. I would say 4 per patrol car and 2 per officer.

anyway your first response to the op is wildly off topic and racist in the context of this discussion. It is a deflection and a tangential reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Seriously, why do police Blacks seem more wary around Blacks police?
Is it just because they are flat out racist thugs?
OR are they under the impression that blacks police are shooting a lot of people?
Does the amount of gang police violence that there is contribute to how a cop black person believes that a black person cop would respond to them?

Just curious how you feel about when it's flipped around?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TylerGoble1 wrote:

My work here is done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.