Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, Todd's work is amazing, but 2011 was a long time ago. Before I PNP this, I'm giving it a slight new coat of paint. All credit, of course, to Todd's original amazing design (which I am shamelessly reskinning)

Now to try the cards...
A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards are done and waiting to be crafted-- I laid them out in my preferred 4x2 PNP format. I have the individual images for crafting, just need Todd's permission to release them.

They're a little lower-res than I'd like but I'm wondering if that's the printer I used more than any fault of the cards -- they're the same size as other recent PNPs I've done. Waiting to be cut now!

A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd gave his permission to upload the files so this refresh can be downloaded here. Enjoy!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the cover of it done -- now to apply it:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
aaj94 wrote:
Got the cover of it done -- now to apply it:

Really, really lovely, Andrew. Are you planning on uploading a formal, finalized box wrap or leave it at that image?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm just going to print out a 5x7 version and glue it to a black puzzle box I made an insert for -- so no wrap in the traditional sense.

I'm happy to release a wrap though, just let me know a box size.

A

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
Push Cubes. Blow Stuff Up.
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I'll have to rifle through my empty boxes and pick an appropriate one. What's the width/length of the updated board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated board should be the same as the old one, I designed over that .jpg. For my game, though, I cut it into three segments (not fancy enough to do a trifold board)and stuck it in a 5x7ish box. I'd do a wrap for that box, but it has those weird finger holds on two edges of the box top so I'm just doing a basic paste job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.