Hide
3 Posts

Tiny Epic Western» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions about the winning pot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Walsh
msg tools
1) If a meeple is standing on the resolution side of a space but loses the pot, do they still collect the symbols shown on the spot where the meeple is?

1A) Do they collect if they are wounded? (not the pot, just the resolution spot)

I guess that's actually all of my questions lol. My group wasn't sure if the resolution spots were separate from the overall locations pot.

Thanks for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
davethebabe wrote:
1) If a meeple is standing on the resolution side of a space but loses the pot, do they still collect the symbols shown on the spot where the meeple is?

1A) Do they collect if they are wounded? (not the pot, just the resolution spot)

I guess that's actually all of my questions lol. My group wasn't sure if the resolution spots were separate from the overall locations pot.

Thanks for any help!

Hello!

1. No. They must win the hand too. The poker chip icons intends to indicate that.
1A. No.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Walsh
msg tools
thanks for the quick reply! love the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.