GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,824 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Imperial Settlers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Don't Understand How the Attack Cards Work rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Heston
msg tools
Hey guy, I'm new here and I had a question about the attack cards in the solo game. Are you supposed to look through every attack card and see if any two matches with one of your common cards? Or are you supposed to just look at the two you draw and the one at the bottom of your attack deck? Can someone please give me a detailed answer on how to use the attack cards? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JoeyNine
United States
Tinton Falls
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You draw the two cards one at a time. Each draw represents one attack. Immediately after drawing a card, you check to see if the symbol you just drew is on any of your buildings. If it isn't, none of your buildings get razed in that attack. If it is, you then check to see if the second symbol located on the buildings that matched the first symbol is also matched by any of the other attack cards. If more than one building applies, the tie breaker goes to the attack card highest in your stack. If no buildings have a second matching symbol with the attack cards, no building is razed that attack.

So, what you could say is the only buildings that are threatened to be razed by an attack are those that match the symbol you just drew plus match their other symbol with one of your previously drawn attack cards. If there is more than one that is threatened to be razed than only the one that matches highest up the attack card stack gets razed. I hope this doesn't confuse you more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Heston
msg tools
Thank you so much! That makes a lot of sense now. Didn't even want to play the solo game cause I thought I would have been playing it wrong. Thanks for your quick response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.