Popular Tags: I_used_an_insult_I_WIN [+] [View All]
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb

Also his fake "charity" gave money to Jenny Mccarthy's anti-vax crusade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The more I see these tweets from this account the more I can't believe it is not a spoof. Does TheOnion control his twitter account?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"...doesn't feel good and changes"? Quite aside from the anti-vax nuttery, is he mixing up autism and lycanthropy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
How long before we find out he's a flat-earther?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
TylerGoble1 wrote:
How long before we find out he's a flat-earther?

"I flew all the way around the world, and let me tell you, it was flat the whole way."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
The more I see these tweets from this account the more I can't believe it is not a spoof. Does TheOnion control his twitter account?

Apparently, the crazy 3:00 in the morning attack fat Miss Universe Muslim parent type tweets come from an Android. The mid-day sane normal kind of tweets that do boring stuff like announcing a rally in Peoria come from an iPhone.

The Machado tweets were an Android. The Trump campaign (if I can apply that word to it) has all of the discipline of an over-sugared eight-year-old on Halloween.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
One way to change the news story... I wonder if there is a target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No way this can be real.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2016 primary debate:

Trump wrote:
Autism has become an epidemic… Because you take a baby in, and I’ve seen it, and I’ve seen it, and I had my children taken care of, over a long period of time, over a two or three year period of time, same exact amount, but you take this little beautiful baby, and you pump – I mean, it looks just like it’s meant for a horse, not for a child, and we’ve had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, two-years-old, two-and-a-half-years-old, a child, a beautiful child went to have the vaccine, and came back, and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic. …I’m in favor of vaccines [but] do them over a longer period of time, same amount, but just in little sections. I think you’re going to have – I think you’re going to see a big impact on autism.

You know it's real because you can't make thst word salad up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think vaccines cause autism, but I suppose it's possible that Trump's flu-shot caused him to stay up all night rage-tweeting a former Miss Universe and telling voters they should go watch a sex tape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even FArage is not this big a tosser, and we did not give him the time of day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Pushing a lesbian old growth union-approved agenda since '94.
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

Except for that one time when you gave him his heart's desire, surely you haven't forgotten already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
What's really interesting about this whole anti-vaxx craze is that Republicans appear to be increasingly anti-vaxx while Democrats are decreasing.
Quote:
It used to be more politically difficult for Democrats to come out swinging against anti-vaxxers, a problem that now appears to be growing for Republicans. In 2009, 26 percent of Republicans and 27 percent of Democrats believed parents should be able to decide whether to vaccinate their kids. Now, according to a new Pew survey, 34 percent of Republicans and 22 percent of Democrats hold that view.
http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2015/02/hillary-clinton-va...

Back before the 2008 election, both Obama and Clinton espoused a very Jill-Steinien view on the issue, but now both are pro-vaxx. Actually of the four candidates this time around, only Clinton is firmly pro-vaxx.

I suppose the case could be made that it's all political expedience, but I'll throw in behind the guy saying and doing the right thing before the opposite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Carson was pro-vaxx. The medical education paid off there.

Another Trump gem from the primary period:

Trump wrote:
You take this little beautiful baby and you pump — I mean, it looks just like it is meant for a horse, not for a child, and we had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, 2 years old, beautiful child went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.

The only vaccine on the standard schedule for a two year old is a flu shot. So is he saying the flu shot causes autism now? Or was the child in one of those alternate schedules that spread things out. Or just a lie. I'll go with lie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How inept are his handlers that they haven't scrubbed his twitter?

I'd wipe the thing every 20 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sbszine wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Except for that one time when you gave him his heart's desire, surely you haven't forgotten already.
That is not the same as giving him power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Leighton
England
Peterborough
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Carson was pro-vaxx. The medical education paid off there.

Another Trump gem from the primary period:

Trump wrote:
You take this little beautiful baby and you pump — I mean, it looks just like it is meant for a horse, not for a child, and we had so many instances, people that work for me, just the other day, 2 years old, beautiful child went to have the vaccine and came back and a week later got a tremendous fever, got very, very sick, now is autistic.

The only vaccine on the standard schedule for a two year old is a flu shot.

I suppose the second Hep-A is close enough that some kids aged 2 get it. It is scheduled for around 23 months old.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

says the guy who voted for Brexit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

says the guy who voted for Brexit!
Yes I voted for Brexit, not Farage, who was not the official Brexit leader or spokesman.

You do under stand the difference between choosing a candidate and choosing something that someone else also wants?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't believe we're so stupid that being anti-vax doesn't disqualify you from drawing around 41% in the polls. Regardless of ideology, I don't get why you'd say you'd vote for someone that fucking stupid.

It's like running for president and saying "I don't think we went to the moon" or "gravity works faster at night".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mutton Chops
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
I can't believe we're so stupid that being anti-vax doesn't disqualify you from drawing around 41% in the polls. Regardless of ideology, I don't get why you'd say you'd vote for someone that fucking stupid.

It's like running for president and saying "I don't think we went to the moon" or "gravity works faster at night".

But it does! On some nights at least. For example, sometimes things fall a lot more quickly if you drop them, making them much harder to catch before they hit the floor. In fact, gravity is much stronger on those nights - I know this because lots more things seem to fall over, or off of surfaces, which must be due to the increased gravity. Oddly, this only seems to happen on nights when I've had a few glasses of wine and a couple of brandies. That's just a coincidence though. It's definitely the gravity...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Conroy
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Statement: Infants die for absolutely no reason
Response: Oh that's just SIDS.

Statement: Vaccination could cause Autism.
Response: You are a fucking lunatic.

I started questioning vaccination with the yearly "get a flu shot or you will DIE!" campaign and the Chicken Pox vaccine. Finding out kids today get twice as many shots for perfectly survivable illnesses pushed me over the edge.

Any of you pro vaccine peeps go get caught up with the 30 or so shots you missed out on and, if your brain hasn't melted, report back.

Also, stop pushing on others, what you yourself are unwilling to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TracerBullet wrote:
Statement: Infants die for absolutely no reason
Response: Oh that's just SIDS.

Statement: Vaccination could cause Autism.
Response: You are a fucking lunatic.

I started questioning vaccination with the yearly "get a flu shot or you will DIE!" campaign and the Chicken Pox vaccine. Finding out kids today get twice as many shots for perfectly survivable illnesses pushed me over the edge.

Any of you pro vaccine peeps go get caught up with the 30 or so shots you missed out on and, if your brain hasn't melted, report back.

Also, stop pushing on others, what you yourself are unwilling to do.

I guess this is the anti-science demographic Trump is trying to lock down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.