Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had base dominion forever, but I just rediscovered the game (the joy and curse of having a large collection!) and I'm thinking about getting an expansion, but I'd like y'alls input.

I've played a few dominion expansions over the years but only once each:
Alchemy: Hated it.
Prosperity: Had quite a bit of fun with it one night
Dark Ages: Only once, but I really, really liked the rats but wasn't taken by anything else.

I've seen a game of seaside last for an hour+ with an AP prone group but I've never played it myself.

I don't mind interaction myself, but my wife HATES it (ie we play Ticket to Ride without gratuitous blocking).

I'm inclined to go with Prosperity, but since so much seems to have been added over the years, I thought I'd ask first....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HenningK
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seaside. Prosperity is a close second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lampeter
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We have also had base Dominion forever, but I had never played any expansions. I visited with an old friend awhile back who played a few games with me. Prosperity was fun but, but it seemed like the novelty would wear off. The game I enjoyed most was a combination of Seaside and Hinterlands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.