GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,045 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Carcassonne Big Box 5» Forums » Rules

Subject: English Game Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marie D
msg tools
Does anyone have a copy of the English rules for Carcassonne Big Box 5. The Zman link posted 2 years ago is no longer valid.

Please and Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Francois
Belgium
Bruges
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be able to find what you're looking for right here:

Z-Man Rules

The specific one you're looking for:
Big Box 5 Rules

Enjoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Z-Man links are dead. Anyone know where to download English rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John S.
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also looking for the Big Box 5 PDF. Searched online for awhile, but all the links point to that defunct Z-Man page.

I saw a few comprehensive, user-created Carcassonne guides, but not the original PDF. Sure, I could just read the hardcopy or read those other guides, but was just hoping for that original if only just to organize my pieces.

If anyone has a PDF archived, give a shout! Thanks. Meanwhile, I wonder if I can contact Asmodee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itamar Kerbel

Shoham
msg tools
mbmbmb
Just wanted to say me too.
Anyone has a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John S.
United States
Media
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No luck. Contacted Asmodee, and they responded quickly and didn't have it. Maybe it's a different publisher at that time.

Asmodee: "Thank you for contacting us with your concerns. We currently do not have the PDF for the previous Carcassonne rule books and the new version's will not be posted until its release."

There's a few fan-made comprehensive rulebooks out there on PDF via BGG. I read through one and enjoyed it. Although I like the layout of the BB5 one better, since it's only the tiles I have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.