Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Potion Explosion» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone else missing marbles from their copy? Normal CMON respone time? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Spiers
United States
Summit
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Just received Potion Explosion today and after opening the game I immediately realized that I was going to be off on my components. I ended up having 25 black marbles, 16 yellow, 12 red and only 2 blue. Anyway, I've put in a request at CMON and was wondering how fast their respone time is and if anyone else has had a similar issue with the game. I've had some missing component issues before but this one may be the worse. I've always had great service from the companies and I imagine CMON will be no different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same problem, but I'm missing 8 black marbles and 1 blue marble. I've submitted a ticket, so we'll see how long it takes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Spiers
United States
Summit
Mississippi
flag msg tools
I got a email this morning saying they would be happy to send out my replacements as soon as possible and that my ticket would be updated whenever the items shipped. I'll keep you posted whenever things ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze wrote:
I have the same problem, but I'm missing 8 black marbles and 1 blue marble. I've submitted a ticket, so we'll see how long it takes.

I submitted a trouble ticket two days ago and I'll have my replacement marbles in two more days. No muss, no fuss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Spiers
United States
Summit
Mississippi
flag msg tools
My marbles came in the mail today, received one extra marble of each color requested. Less than one week from start to finish with everything. I am most pleased with the customer service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.