Flick 'em Up!» Forums » General

Subject: Plastic version with expansions... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'm wondering if Z-Man will release the expansions for the game with the plastic pieces but if they don't has anyone with the plastic version bought the expansions to use with it and if so how do they mix? Do they work well together? I'm thinking about getting them but I want to make sure it's not going to be a waste of my money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mário Ciríaco
Portugal
Santiago do Cacém
Setúbal
flag msg tools
BoardGamersLitoralAlentejano
badge
Playing all night long!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenderbass124 wrote:
I'm wondering if Z-Man will release the expansions for the game with the plastic pieces but if they don't has anyone with the plastic version bought the expansions to use with it and if so how do they mix? Do they work well together? I'm thinking about getting them but I want to make sure it's not going to be a waste of my money.

i'm having the same dilema...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the original version and I am now worried that the expansions will actually phased be out for plastic versions! I haven't done much research on the subject, will the original and plastic versions both stay in print together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dusty S
United States
Cheney
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The wooden version appears to be the default version, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. But I (having bought the plastic version myself) am also curious about compatibility issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I asked about the expansions at Essen and they said there's no plan for plastic versions of the expansions but the wooden versions are fully compatible and should mix up nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dolch Jokke
msg tools
I have all versions. Yes, the plastic ist compatible with the expansions but the look ist strange. Next "problem" is that the plastic disks cant knock down the wooden native Americans as good as the wooden ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.