Subject: Contacting for damaged cards gettimg no response rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I used their form and filled it out Tuesday and have not heard from them
I need replacement cards for game 1. Event cards, location,character and villian cards. The rest were in great condition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wolf
United States
Carlsbad
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
alfan727 wrote:
I used their form and filled it out Tuesday and have not heard from them
I need replacement cards for game 1. Event cards, location,character and villian cards. The rest were in great condition

I'm sorry to hear you have not received a response. Please contact customerservice@usaopoly.com and we should be able to process your request when we are back in the office on Monday.

Andrew Wolf
Game Designer - USAopoly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Bowers
United States
Strongsville
Ohio
flag msg tools
Richard Harrow RIP
badge
Richard Harrow RIP
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a total of 36 severely bent and/or damaged cards across the first 6 game boxes. Most were from Game 1 Box, but all 8 of the Dark Arts cards in Box 4 were bent in the middle, and most of the Dark Arts cards in box 5 had bends in them as well, so check your cards thoroughly. I submitted the ticket on their website today. I will update here when I get the replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, in addition to the significant discoloration of my game 1 card backs, I'm also noticing quite a few bends in the game 2 cards (not bends in the middle, but elsewhere). I have inquired about my options, and trust things will work out.

I don't generally get worked up about such things, and I'm not in this case. But I know a lot of people would consider my copy unplayable as it is. Or at the very least, something they wouldn't want to own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Bowers
United States
Strongsville
Ohio
flag msg tools
Richard Harrow RIP
badge
Richard Harrow RIP
mbmbmbmbmb
I consider bent cards to be marked which makes the game unplayable, and since I use clear sleeves even they don't help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Any dream can take over the world.
badge
The only thing more evil than Cthulhu . . . . Kickstarter Addiction!
mbmbmbmbmb
I never received my dividers. I contacted USAopoly and after 3 days, I received a response saying they were on the way. It does take a few days, but I'm sure they'll get to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.