Popular Tags: [View All]
Nelson Cox
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From first contact to receiving missing part was inside of a week with communication starting immediately and throughout the process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar experience with some missing parts to Automobiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joaquin Lowe
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I had missing parts in my copy of Automobiles as well and AEG customer service was excellent getting me the pieces. They do great work over there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Williams
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will echo this as well... I just had some bad dice in OctoDice and within a week had replacements. They were very prompt and communicated quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a warped dice city board and they sent a new one quickly. Very friendly as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This week, AEG sent me nine replacement cards for some miscuts in the new Smash Up expansion. They get two thumbs up from me for communication and speed.

Most publishers will eventually resolve issues, but a lot (I'm talking about you CMON and Mantic) will leave you hanging for ages. Companies like AEG that provide rapid and meaningful communication to consumer concerns deserve a lot of credit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.