Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Benson? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
Any one know how this figure can be purchased in the US? I called CMON and they said it was retail store only, my brother tried a few stores in Florida and they told him Benson was Europe retailers ?

I see him for $20 plus on ebay but shipping is $40! Is there any one that knows where he can be found? I was explained that its actually for retailers to give away when Zombicide products are purchased but some sell them instead.

I have a CMON promo card pack for trade if any one has one to spare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know how you're feeling. I'm also hoping Benson pops up sometime.

Out of the two store promos, I think Benson is only available in Europe, whereas Homer is available in both Europe and North America.

Not sure about other parts of the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
That's what the Florida retailers told my brother, both show up in Europe but only Homer in the US..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Villa Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep searching eBay , I found both from Germany for $50 . They pop up here and there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hail!
badge
Hail!
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased Benson and Homer from a German seller on eBay. I don't remember the cost at the time, but based on current exchange rates it's approximately $55 for both figures shipped. It took about 2 weeks to receive, but otherwise it was a perfect transaction.

Here's their current listing: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
Shipping is killer. I have found him for 20 but shipping is 40??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Seattle
WASHINGTON
flag msg tools
mb
I bought mine (benson and homer) from ludikbazar for I think 38 total (thats including shipping).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
brirob1113 wrote:
I bought mine (benson and homer) from ludikbazar for I think 38 total (thats including shipping).

Same here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nandy Velez

Puerto Rico
msg tools
mb
I forgot to post this a few days ago.

I asked the same question to the CMON Facebook page and the next day had a reply.

"Benson will be available at US retailers in the near future. I don't have an exact date for you though. Your local retailer should be able to check with their distributor."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.