Subject: Rag man rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Very confused by this one. The icons on the different rag-men imply that they can only upgrade one type of craftsperson. But then each one also shows that they can take setpieces (square) AND costume (round). So which is it?

The rules aren't clear, since the slashes could be read as AND or OR, or AND/OR...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the confusion comes in that they used the same graphic formula for the Rag Man and then had it apply to 3 different card types by putting the picture of the specific type it applies to. The 3 cost Set Builder, 3 cost Costumer and the Handyman. They use the slash so it's just for the one pictured and doesn't apply to all the different types. Our group played this one wrong the first time as well I think they just needed to put 3 different Rag Pickers with the specific picture in the rules instead of combining it into one sentence
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim O'Leary
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this the first time today but still confused

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I was confused by the Ragman too. The blurb about him does not mention using a Jeweler with him, but the Jeweler IS a 3-coin craftsman who can take squares or circles...

We played that the Jeweler did not apply, but he does check all the right boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Sieroń
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeweler isn't a craftmans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Mishire wrote:
Jeweler isn't a craftmans.

well, he's not an actor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.