Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(4 Player) Can the Trogs build their Tunnels anywhere? (I'd assume yes). Except for HQs. And with the understanding that there would be no point building one where one already exists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Steal yo
badge
ur face
mbmbmbmbmb
That's my understanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
(4 Player) Can the Trogs build their Tunnels anywhere? (I'd assume yes). Except for HQs. And with the understanding that there would be no point building one where one already exists.

A Trog Tunnel (according to Rules as Written) can only be placed in a Region that the Trogs control.

Additionally,
Rulebook, pg 9 wrote:
• Structures cannot be Built in a Region with a Battle token.
• Structures cannot be Built in a Headquarters Region.
• Multiple Structures of the same type cannot be Built in a single Region.
• Structures in a Battle Region cannot be Activated, unless explicitly stated by a card.
• If a player loses Control of a Region with their Structure, the Structure remains, but the owning player cannot Activate it (unless a card indicates otherwise), until they regain Control of the Region.

There are no rules in Playing the Trogs, Clarifications, or the Official FAQ that would break the general structure rules for the Trog's Tunnel structure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh Good call; thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What James said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.