GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,957 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Alex Stevens
Poland
Lódz 35
lodzkie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged for this game in one of the first months I discovered Kickstarter, after some hiccups and delays, which is not that unusual with KS, the game finally got delivered about a year after it was foreseen to be, and about a year ago from now, but unfortunately the extra pledged for cloth map (a KS exclusive) never got delivered. Quite some messages on KS later (where I also saw others didn't receive theirs, but got them sent later on to correct this) and no reply, I am still without my pledged for playmat, so was wondering if I am the only left behind loner who didn't receive the cloth map, or there are others that share my sadness and disappointment?

Kind regards,

Alex Stevens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat. I've exchanged a message with the creator about it, but no solution has been offered yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Suarez
msg tools
I also never received the playmat I paid for. If anyone else has information on this, that would be great. Otherwise, we got juked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.