Alex Stevens
Poland
Lódz 35
lodzkie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I pledged for this game about 2.5 years ago. After quite some hiccups and delays, not unusual on KS, the game finally got delivered quite some time ago, more than a year ago in fact, but the extra pledged for Gripmat unfortunately never was received. No answer received from the creator on some sent messages regarding this, it looks like the company he ordered the gripmats from was having problems, did send out some, but far from all gripmats, etc etc...
Result however is that I never received the gripmat I pledged for and I would obviously still like to receive it, so was wondering if there are other people that never received theirs? If so, all are located outside USA (Europe, Asia,...) or not?

Cheers,

Alex Stevens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never received my gripmat, and I don't expect to receive it. I contacted Cosmic Wombat directly, and they said the problem was with the gripmat creator. So, I contacted the gripmat creator directly, and they asked for my address (as if they were going to mail me mine!!!), but I have received no further communication from the gripmat creator (even though I've messaged quite regularly).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.