Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John R
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious as to play time. I am a solo gamer and when I play I really get into the game. I can't remember how long it has taken to play. I know it is over an hour but... I'll keep track next time.

How long does it take you play group/solo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel S
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this solo and it took me probably between 1.5 to 2 hours to finish a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this. I came to the forums specifically to check if the 60 minutes playtime listed on the main page was realistic. I bought Thunder Alley based in part on the 45min playing time which used to be listed on BGG (see a forum post about it here. I love the game but it never gets played as it just takes too long.

I guess the game page for Grand Prix needs a correction from 60 to 90 minutes too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After numerous games I would say about 1.5 to 2.0 hours is correct but this is solo play timing. I would imagine that multiple people making the best decision all cards played would significantly slow this game down.

I also have the benefit of being able to keep the game setup over multiple days to finish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.