Subject: Miniature Market 90 Day Sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derrick Hibbler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone have any word on if the 90 days big sale is coming on October 7th for Miniature Market? They generally have a huge sale every 90 days and the last huge order I placed was July 7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
only some of us got the word and we ain't sharing until we've picked over the best games first
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Harris
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't they just do a big "Back to School Sale"? Or is that different than their quarterly sales?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jyothi
India
flag msg tools
mb
deehizzle wrote:
Didn't they just do a big "Back to School Sale"? Or is that different than their quarterly sales?

Yep. Around August 23rd. And then they did a $5 off $50 for Labor Day....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Hibbler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They generally have a little sale every month, similar to CSI, but then every 90 days they do a huge sale and that is right around the corner, so was seeing if there is any rumblings. I have a store hold and really want those games, so was hoping to spend some money to get my free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But I almost never find anything I want from those big sales, so it's nothing I'm too interested in watching out for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miniature Market
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Miniature Market - Online Gaming Superstore - Miniaturemarket.com
badge
Miniature Market - Online Gaming Superstore - Miniaturemarket.com
mbmbmb
Our next sale is slated for October 19th. I am planning to make it one of the largest sales we've ever run.

I will post more data on this thread as is becomes available. Next week we are starting the process of identifying items to include.

Steve @ Miniature Market
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Hibbler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Steve. I can't wait. I'm ready to send you guys my money! Well, more of my money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ChToHe
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you able to combine shipping with preexisting orders that are on hold and ship them all out together?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Hibbler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
so, you can buy something and then place it on hold, then when you have over 100 dollars, you can have them ship it. it's awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toucana wrote:
Are you able to combine shipping with preexisting orders that are on hold and ship them all out together?

Yes!

Edit: just to clarify, you have to do the new order as a hold then write or call MM that you would like your orders to ship

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Mason
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How about I just give you my shopping list and you put those on deep discount?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Hibbler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So, opted to not purchase Mechs vs Minions last night because then I wouldn't have had enough spending money for the Miniature Market sale. Looking forward to some great sale items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Aceves
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will we get a preview of the sale before it goes live?! Hoping to put in a good sized order to get free shipping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jodehi wrote:
So, opted to not purchase Mechs vs Minions last night because then I wouldn't have had enough spending money for the Miniature Market sale. Looking forward to some great sale items.

Same here! Also I decided to wait for Wave 2 so that any errors from Wave 1 can be corrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aceves_andrew wrote:
Will we get a preview of the sale before it goes live?! Hoping to put in a good sized order to get free shipping!

Usually yes, one will get posted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lane
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm excited about this sale, I hope they have some games on my wishlist. It's a 10 minute drive to MM for me and I'm ready to load up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Pigg
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Feel free to put every Marvel Legendary expansion except Dark City on sale, by the way.

I literally just bought Legendary: Dark City from MM last night to pick up tomorrow using a gift certificate my in-laws got me for my birthday and that would be just my luck. I mean, I freaking love your sales, but please don't do that to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anxiously awaiting a preview/list of some kind, especially if the sale is still slated to start in 2 days surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tammy Golden
United States
Newark
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Anxiously awaiting a preview/list of some kind, especially if the sale is still slated to start in 2 days surprise

The list usually isn't posted until the day before, so more than likely it will be posted sometime tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Hibbler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Steve has posted sometimes a few days in advance. Since this one is supposed to be one of the larger sales, hopefully he shares soon so we can ponder all the things to purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw a list in the Hot Deals forum, but I dunno where He originally posted the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Hibbler
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, I know he said it was going to be on this thread, but appears to be on this one: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1655622/miniature-market-ev....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vospire wrote:
I just saw a list in the Hot Deals forum, but I dunno where He originally posted the list.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23969756#23969756
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Anzaldo
Mexico
Mexico
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email from Miniature Market confirming sale tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.