Subject: Draw two Tactics cards, from different decks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crazy Adam
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
badge
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

The 'Draw Two Tactics Cards, Keep One' action allows a player to "draw the top two cards from your deck or from any Terrain Tactics deck."

Just to clarify, can I draw 1 card from one deck and 1 card from the other, choosing one to keep and shuffling back the untaken card, or must both cards come from the same deck (which the rules imply).

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both must come from the same deck, but you have 5 decks to choose from. Your personal deck, and the 4 terrain decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
James is right
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Shrike
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmathias wrote:
Both must come from the same deck, but you have 5 decks to choose from. Your personal deck, and the 4 terrain decks.

This is also true of the events and I think the Exploration Tokens that tell you to draw a Terrain Tactics Card, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
XShrike wrote:
jmathias wrote:

This is also true of the events and I think the Exploration Tokens that tell you to draw a Terrain Tactics Card, correct?

If it says draw from your deck, you draw from your deck.

If it says draw a Terrain Tactics card, you draw from a Terrain Tactics deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Shrike
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
XShrike wrote:
jmathias wrote:

So all cards are Tactic Cards but, not all Tactic Cards are Terrain Tactic Cards. Only the four decks on the board are Terran Tactic Cards. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
XShrike wrote:
HerrohGrant wrote:
XShrike wrote:
jmathias wrote:

So all cards are Tactic Cards but, not all Tactic Cards are Terrain Tactic Cards. Only the four decks on the board are Terran Tactic Cards. Correct?

Mountain, Ocean, Jungle, Desert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.