Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: We need to talk about retrogamer64 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone. This is a delicated topic, please dont get me wrong...

Retrogamer64 is missing. No one know what happened to him. I think everyone (although I speak for myself) here likes him, he is such a good fella, every game I have played with him was awsome. But unfortunately he stoped posting 1 week ago, and he was a very active member. I am PERSONALY very woried about what has come to him, but can only hope for the best.

Now to practical matters. What to do with the pbf's he was playing?

My idea: we can list here the games he was playing and those who may want to replace him may subscribe here.

I suggest we wait one more week for him, and if he does not show up until then we keep the games with the replacement players.

Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pbf 65: he is playing Opener. He was doing good, but is not on the lead... is a 4 player match on Earth map. This game is probably in the middle part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
His profile page says his last login was today (10-1-2016), probably just got caught up in Real Life™® events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paddirn wrote:
His profile page says his last login was today (10-1-2016), probably just got caught up in Real Life™® events.

Nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Black
United States
Moraine
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping someone would start a thread like this and maybe someone who knows him in real life could check on him.

He is also black goat in pbf 55: an 8-player game on the earth map, which is the pbf debut of the Tcho Tcho. It is getting close to the end game and he is in a position to win or have a say in who does win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.