4 Posts

Terra Mystica» Forums » Variants

Subject: Why 2p game stats and win rates aren't showed for Loon Lakes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tungsten Sword
Spain
flag msg tools
I'm doing some tests on the Loon Lakes map. I would like to help with the gathering of meaningful statistics to help with balance issues. For example, I'm playing a lot with Shapeshifters because it is the faction with the lowest pick rate on the map.

However, I wonder why stats for 2p games aren't showed as well as the win rate of each faction (yes, I'm aware about the deviation from expected score thing). Just in case I'm blind to some information that is right there, this is the link I consult:

http://terra.snellman.net/mapedit/b8a54c8e8ea3f50867297da35b...

By the way, I'm glad there are people making these kind of content, and here I talk about both the custom map and the terrasnellman site. Good job, guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loon
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Just a guess, but I think 2p games are left out of ALL statistics, even on the main pages.

Have you seen the feedback form yet? That'd be a great place to share your experience with 2p. And if you have a very large number of 2p games, please share what you've found in the main thread!

Glad you're enjoying out so far!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tungsten Sword
Spain
flag msg tools
Unfortunately, I have played no 2p games. It's just that I want to help filling in the blanks, so the testing gets the map closer to its final form.

My small contribution was starting a few 5p games and trying to make sure Shapeshifters were taken in all of them, since they're so unpopular in its current version. That way, I make sure we have good quality stats even for those factions so infrequently played.

It's nice to have an answer by Mr. Loon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your dedication! I'm afraid that Shapeshifters are now (after the official nerf) inherently unattractive, and won't do any better on the Loon Lakes map than on the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.