Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Perschbacher
United States
Phoenix
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry i couldn't find the answer, but when given a choice, for example on the back of a blight condition where i'm either discarding something like an ally or having other really bad stuff happening, can i choose option 1 even if i don't have any of the something to discard?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
eluvitar wrote:
Sorry i couldn't find the answer, but when given a choice, for example on the back of a blight condition where i'm either discarding something like an ally or having other really bad stuff happening, can i choose option 1 even if i don't have any of the something to discard?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it works (which is why Blight is way less scary than it could've been and, if I were a good player and wasn't losing the game all the time anyway, I'd probably houserule this the other way).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
mb
No. you can never choose an effect that you cannot pay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
abendoso wrote:

You can't choose an effect you cannot pay, but Blight reckoning effects don't actually involve payments. See here for reference: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23588599#23588599
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
mb
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
abendoso wrote:

You can't choose an effect you cannot pay, but Blight reckoning effects don't actually involve payments. See here for reference: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23588599#23588599

Wow, missed that completely!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.