Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Druelinger
United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
All 3 Nations at War titles are being printed together and will be made available at the same time. Currently all games are at the manufacture and they are being printed and assembled. I do not have an ETA but the hope is for the completion to be BEFORE Xmas of this year. It could be sooner.
Reply if you have any questions
Thank you
Sean Druelinger
LnL Publishing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin McCleary
United States
Huachuca City
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for the update. Please keep us posted as this moves along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trujillo francisco
United States
Friendswood
Texas
flag msg tools
What happened to the p500 for this project? i've been more than patient and have resigned myself that this project was an investment for me that never came to fruition. i check the threads on occasion when this game will be released but no response from customer support. please elaborate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Druelinger
United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The game is at the printers along with White Star Rising 2nd edition and Desert Heat 2nd Edition. If you are not receiving a response from customer support I will check with the boss and find out why. Do you have any kind of ticket number?

I am not sure how long it will take to ship. We were expecting by Christmas but I cannot confirm that as the game is coming from overseas. I assure you this game is coming.

Thank you
Sean Druelinger
LNL Publishing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Druelinger
United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb

Here is a shot of the physical proofs. It is coming...

Thank you
Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.