Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rod humble

san francisco
Earth
msg tools
I feel quite good about what happened
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a scan of the missing play sheets that are meant to be in the box?

The box says three but there is only one (the one in the box starts with the Guerilla Warfare table).

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Geryk
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem and had to email Noble Knight (through whom I bought the game) as Schutze Games were unresponsive. They sent me a PDF of the files but no replacement aid cards. I will email you the PDFs, and will provide them to anyone else who buys the game and finds them missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rod humble

san francisco
Earth
msg tools
I feel quite good about what happened
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers Bruce!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting this game to arrive purchased from NKG also and it warns me that I must wait for the same problem...

Thank you for your offer. It seems I'll contact you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric magill
United States
russellville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Dittos for me. Missing play aids. I'll contact you as well. thanks. Surely most be way to add to files here in boardgamegeek? Game looks really intriguing. Seems to take some ideas from Vietnam such as assigning missions but is far more manageable in scope given my limited playing time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Geryk
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to Eric, we found yet another file that was missing. I am going to upload these to the site so people can get them. Over a year later, games are still being sold without the proper components? Really, Schutze Games, this is pretty inexcusable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mbmbmbmbmb
Brooski wrote:
Thanks to Eric, we found yet another file that was missing. I am going to upload these to the site so people can get them. Over a year later, games are still being sold without the proper components? Really, Schutze Games, this is pretty inexcusable.

Yes. Thank you very much for your effort completing this game and sharing with all of us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.