Subject: Sample character set up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Harris
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up a copy of Florenza and am going through the rules, but seem to have been tripped up almost immediately by what appears to be a discrepancy, printing error, or my own lack of full understanding of the game,

On page 4, under Life In Florenza, step 5, it says that during set up of the initial characters, "Place the character card with the 'new artist' side up beneath the Life In Florenza card with the matching number...".

However, on the opposing page showing a sample character set up, under the II card is Leonardo da Vinci (III) and Piero della Francesca (III). How did the III cards get under the Life In Florenza II card during set up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the illustration is taken from a later stage in the game and should not have been used to illustrate set up. The characters should start under the correct number.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Harris
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to know I wasn't just missing something critical, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.