Subject: Where to buy plano boxes in Australia (Queensland) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt G
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Where to buy piano boxes in Australia (Queensland)
I don't know about the availability in Australia but Artbin makes similar products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OsirisSaline wrote:

So, any advice over alternative names for plastic piano boxes.

Plano boxes, with L
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, PLANO makes them (among others), seen here full of Ogre stuff:

Check the fishing tackle area of a large store, or the beading / crafting areas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it's pLano. But you don't specifically have to get a plano-branded box, just about any tackle box or craft box would do.

Lots of places stock them - especially look in the fishing sections of K Mart, Big W etc. Bunnings have a few varieties too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
OsirisSaline wrote:
Ahaha, I feel like a big tool for misreading & misspelling stuff, no wonder stores have looked at me in a confused manner when I've asked!

Right, thank you everyone

If you're set on Plano you'll find them in Australia mainly in outdoor/fishing shops like www.bcf.com.au, www.amazonoutdoors.com.au but you'll be paying an arm and a leg, if you wanted advise for Australia go with the brand 'Fischer' (www.fischerplastics.com.au), they have heaps bigger selection than Plano will in Australia. I have both brands, Plano I prefer but it's super expensive compared to the US so Fischer wins but I don't think they come with adjustable compartments.

Else if you want a cheaper alternative than both Fischer or Plano, Bunnings will have lots of options for small storage containers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.