$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone who already has this confirm for me please: how many of the tiles are the big squares, and how many are the small rectangles?

Trying to sort storage for the whole game, but won't have this one for a few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
Mightyjim wrote:
Can someone who already has this confirm for me please: how many of the tiles are the big squares, and how many are the small rectangles?

Trying to sort storage for the whole game, but won't have this one for a few weeks.

7 big squares....7 small rectangles....1 large rectangle

Just got both expansions with 2e....let me know when you figure out a storage solution. Im leaning towards not using a game box, and just putting everything in a large tackle box, made for fishing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Intrigued by Large Rectangle though? Is that the size of a square one with a small rectangle stuck to it (so roughly 3x2 zones) or something different?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Mightyjim wrote:
Thanks

Intrigued by Large Rectangle though? Is that the size of a square one with a small rectangle stuck to it (so roughly 3x2 zones) or something different?

Yes that's correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Plano-Guide-Series-Drawer-Box/132...

Maybe one of these for a storage solution for 2e, Supressed Memories, and Recurring Nightmares...hmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ballenger
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am working on a FoamCore organizer for the core game and the two expansions to fit into the core box. I only fear that it will not be able to hold any future expansions. I'll keep you posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
bigjohnb138 wrote:
I am working on a FoamCore organizer for the core game and the two expansions to fit into the core box. I only fear that it will not be able to hold any future expansions. I'll keep you posted.

You would be my hero. No joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ballenger
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Waiting on v1.0 to be approved then I will post the link in this thread. FYI, My plans use 3/16 foam core that you can get anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
bigjohnb138 wrote:
Waiting on v1.0 to be approved then I will post the link in this thread. FYI, My plans use 3/16 foam core that you can get anywhere.

Eagerly awaiting... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ballenger
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/137982/foam-core-organize...

It is a little flawed so I am working on the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.